As a OnDemand Sales Representative, you are an enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. You're a sales natural, and enjoy delivering happiness to companies in every industry. You have a go-getter attitude with a detail-oriented mindset. As a successful OnDemand Sales Representative, you will proactively help launch this segment of our business, open new markets, and sell non-recurring meal services. This can eventually lead to enterprise level sales or management positions as the company grows. This role reports directly to the OnDemand Sales Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Pursue previous ZeroCater clients to drum up pipeline and repeat business using a strict cadence of outreach
- Prospect into targeted cold accounts to create awareness, generate interest, and close OnDemand catering business
- Consistently hit and exceed monthly sales revenue quotas
- Build pipeline and collaborate with the Account Executive team for qualified recurring meal and snack program opportunities
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Strong prospecting ability and background closing sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success-driven, yet willing to collaborate within a team environment
- Proficiency and diligence leveraging Salesforce or similar CRM
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity a plus
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.