ZeroCater is looking for a dedicated team of customer-focused individuals to support the launch of snack and beverages. You’ll be in charge of replenishment deliveries at customer sites as well as miscellaneous help in our warehouse. The Replenishment Support Specialist position will be the face of the company by helping us to perform the entire delivery cycle for our customers while ensuring our clients are receiving the best service possible.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Load and unload our vehicles with product to deliver to each of our clients.
- Merchandise our clients shelves & fridges with product and repacking the excess product to bring back to the warehouse.
- Take inventory of the product before and after meal, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on site and share feedback with HQ.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle report, have a valid driver’s license, drive a mid-large sized vehicle and lift 35lbs.
- 1-2 years in hospitality or a customer facing role.
- Strong communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
- Dedication: Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done, and occasionally work an early morning or evening shift.
- $18.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Typical schedule: 4:00pm - 12:00am Sunday-Thursday
- Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report Check required
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com