ZeroCater is looking for a dedicated team of customer-focused individuals to support our highly successful Snacks product as it continues to scale and expand our product offerings. You’ll be in charge of replenishment and deliveries of snacks and beverages at customer sites as well as miscellaneous help in our warehouse. The Replenishment Support Specialist position is the face of our company by helping us to perform the entire delivery cycle for our customers while ensuring our clients are receiving the best service possible. Our clients are excited to see our Replenishment Support Specialists since it means they are getting their favorite snacks to help fuel creativity and innovation. Who doesn’t like food?
What you will do:
- Load and unload our vehicles with product to deliver to each of our clients
- Merchandise our clients shelves & fridges with product and bring the excess product back to the warehouse
- Take inventory of the product before replenishing, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on-site and share feedback with HQ
- Serve as a brand ambassador and representative of ZeroCater to our clients
- Provide excellent service and create delight for our quickly growing customer base
Qualifications for Success:
- 1-2 years in hospitality or a customer-facing role
- Strong communication skills and extreme attention to detail
- Passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes that extra mile
- Dedication: Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done, and occasionally work early morning or evening shift
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle report, have a valid driver’s license, drive a mid-large sized vehicle and lift 50 pounds
- $18.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Typical schedule: 4:00pm - 12:00am Sunday-Thursday
- Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report Check required
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org