The Food Curation Analyst will be joining a new ZeroCater department dedicated to crafting the best possible food experience for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for planning detailed food experiences for a portfolio of customers through use of data, food expertise and direct interactions with clients, vendors, and internal teams. As a new department, the team will be building on current expert models, testing new technology tools in development, and continuously evolving processes that bring success to client experiences. Team members need to be strong problem-solvers and creative thinkers who love food and are knowledgeable of many cuisines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create unique shared meal experiences for a portfolio of clients based on data analysis & food knowledge
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of meal planning, and select variations that achieve client preferences & dietary choices
- Pay attention to detail and confidently solve client-service issues both in a proactive manner, and as they arise
- Collaborate with peers in Client Success, Support & Sales to ensure ZeroCater provides clients a seamless experience that matches their goals
- Coordinate with our partner restaurants and caterers to create menus and plan unique shared meal experiences as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while providing seamless execution of day-to-day meal service
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1+ years customer service or purchase selection experience
- Experience in analyzing data, identifying trends, and making relevant recommendations to improve client experience
- Ability to think outside of the box and generate ideas through learning and collaboration
- Detail-oriented, but know when to take a step back and take in the big picture - you have a knack for accomplishing difficult tasks through prioritization and time management
- Enthusiasm for customer experience and a passion for making people happy
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.