ZeroCater is looking for a Team Lead based out of our San Francisco HQ to help manage and train a dedicated team of our On-Site Specialists in the Peninsula area. The Team Lead will work alongside our OSS team to help facilitate the day-to-day meal operations at some of our biggest clients. Our On-Site Specialists are the face of the company, helping us to ensure that our vendors are staying true to protocol while proactively solving issues to give the client the best meal possible. You will be reporting directly into our Logistics Coordinators.
We believe shared meals are an essential part of being human. ZeroCater provides companies with a delicious shared meal experience -- promoting a culture of communication, collaboration, and idea generation. Successfully partnering with some of the city’s best restaurants and hottest companies, we create a better meal experience with a focus on quality service.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with our Logistics Coordinators at our HQ to help manage and schedule a group of our On-Site Specialists.
- Train and work alongside our OSS in the Peninsula
- Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivered by the vendor from the loading dock up to the client’s meal space.
- Guide and help with food layout, set up special equipment if needed, manage overall presentation, replenish dishes.
- Take inventory of food before and after a meal, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on site and share feedback.
Who You Are:
- Willing to work in San Francisco at least one day a week and the Peninsula area for the rest of your shifts.
- Experience in management and training.
- Background in hospitality, food service, or similar customer-facing role.
- Thoughtful, friendly and empathetic, willing to bring a smile to work on a daily basis.
- True team player, willing to work together and help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- Responsible and an attentive candidate that can work effectively with little supervision.
- $21.50 per hour, Part-Time
- Typical schedule: 25-30 hours per week. Must be able to work Monday-Friday.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com